Sunday 5 January 2014

Welcome to the blog my fabulous readers

Hello, I didn't notice you stumbling onto my blog... Please, don't leave straight away, I have plenty to show you. What you might ask ? Well, mostly drawings and maybe a hints on how I do draw, maybe even a video to show how I do it ? That may sound vague but it's all possible, but for now, I'll stick with drawings. I better introduce myself to you guys, so you have a better understanding of me


Some quick facts about me :Name : Matthew, or Matt for short
Age : 15
What I draw the most : Anime and dresses
Personality : friendly, funny, fabulous and down to earth
Favourite colour : Light blue
Favourite thing to draw : Dresses


 Here is one of my drawings, it's of an anime boy - I've made him sort of look like me.

That is all for now, but certainly not the end. Don't forget to follow me so you won't miss out on any drawings ! 

One more thing before I leave, if you have any suggestions for drawings or artworks, send me an email at cheekychat988@gmail.com and I will try my best to draw it !

Lots of love, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment