Sunday 19 January 2014

Sorry for the wait !

Good afternoon guys! I hope you're all looking forward to the week ahead and possibly a cooler change for where I live (SA)

Anyways, I'm terribly sorry for such a delayed drawing - I've been working on my headband and bow piece for most of the week and the good news that it is nearly finished ! But wait, there's more good news. Now, you could be thinking 'what could possibly be better than that' well, I'll be posting the final product tomorrow. How exciting ! Two posts on the same week ? I think the week has gotten a whole lot more awesome

Enough about that, here is today's drawing. It's of Alice in her crazy wonderland. Although, I haven't drawn any of her wacky friends, I've drawn her into a stance of wonder and amazement.

I've drawn her in the classic blue and white dress, which was in both of the movies ( the original and the Tim Burton remake) The thing that bugs me though about this drawing though is how weird her legs stand, and her feet, then again what feet ?

I don't know, I'm just being very critical. Anyways, I'll see you all tomorrow !
Lots of love, Matt xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment