Friday 10 January 2014

Commission drawing finally completed !

Hello my readers !

If you read my last post, you would of known that that I've been working on a commission for one of my new followers ! Before I start to discuss my drawing, I might just go over the "I want a commission drawing done of my avatar" 

If you'd like one to be completed, start following me or add me in your circles ( so you'll know when I've posted something) then, send me an email of your avatar with the subject "draw this". I also might add, this is only for the first couple followers because if I drew one for every single person, it will get out of hand and take awhile ! So, if you'd like one done, start following me today !

Okay, the drawing I've drawn is from "Cbear121" and she's from the website Stardoll. If you're Curious of what stardoll is, here is the official trailer for the game! If you're too lazy to watch ( which would be really strange because you don't need to do anything, here is the basic re-cap)                                                                                                   Stardoll is a browser based game, in which you can create a doll whom you can buy clothes for, change their appearance and decorate their suite (home). Whilst among all the shopping and decorating you'll be doing - you can go to chat rooms so you can meet new people and make friends ! Its all in stardoll's motto, "Fashion, Fame, Friends"


Here is Cbear121's doll, isn't she beautiful ! I especially love her hair and how well the black transitions into the dark blue so smoothly and lovely ! Anyways, here is my version of her doll  

The final out-come :

I drawing, personally was quite difficult because of the face - since the eyes she had choose were a little small, it was difficult to do the fine details. Even now though, the eyes aren't as perfect as I would like them to be, but, that's something I'm going to have to live with ! The lips were also quite hard to draw, but then again, lips are hard to draw in the first place and they could of gone 10x worst 

Thank you for being so patient with this ! I've been sort of working on a new project that has consumed me because of what it is ! I don't want to spoil it to much, but, I'll tell you this - its a head accessory and I plan to make it ! So its a hands on project.
I'll post the sketch tomorrow, since I've already drawn it up. Although, I'm not sure when I'll post the actual finished product because I need some time to learn how to sew (fun !)

Good bye all and stay tuned for the tomorrows sketch ! 
P.S I'd like to finish this post with a link to Cbear121 suite on stardoll, so you can see the real model.
Just click here to check out her suite !

Lots of love, Matt

I do not own the video, or any rights to it and so fourth !
           

No comments:

Post a Comment