Tuesday 21 January 2014

Design finished



Hello my readers, I hope your week is going fantastic and are all excited for school start next week, which I doubt nobody is excited considering its school after all. I might point this out now, but since school is starting I won't have as much time to do personal drawings - although, since I'm doing art this year, I could post my assignments. I don't know to be honest, I guess time will tell x

Anyways, back to my product. If you're a constant reader, you'll know I made a post a couple of days back showing my sketches of what the product should look like when it is completed, if you want to read that post and learn more about just click here. To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to write about my product - its not something I can just say, what I screwed up because I think it went perfect (so modest right ?) Anyways, this is going to be a short post for that reason and plus, I have writers block c:




















This is a picture of the band on my model, yes its just a foam head with a wig. Since I don't want a picture of me in a girls headband floating around the internet. For some reason, I've called my model Sandy, not sure why, but I like the name and she'll be modeling for me until I finished my ambitions with designing head accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment