Wednesday 8 January 2014

Just a random drawing ?

Good morning everybody - I hope your sleep was as good as mine ! Anyways, I've done this drawing as a little intermission for my next drawing - it is taking a little longer than expected. It's actually sort of a commission drawing for someone who recently started following me. It's a drawing of their avatar ! Get excited for that, it will be released on Friday, Saturday at the latest. I'll talk about that a little later on !

Today's drawing is something completely random and strange, to be honest, I have no idea what was going through my mind when I drew it but here it is : 


Whatever it is, I love the final out-come - there isn't any mistakes with the inking nor the shading I've done. As you can obviously see, I've sort of stuck with the greens and browns which may symbolize the outdoors ? (Dirt and grass) I don't know ! 

Although, even though I love the out-come there are a two things that annoy me. It doesn't seem like much, but it gets me paranoid!

Start things off, what on earth is he hold ? Is he texting his girlfriend or looking at a blank piece of paper ? Who knows, but not knowing makes me annoyed considering I drew him holding something! I guess it's going to be one of those art mysteries, sort of like why is the Mona Lisa smiling.





Secondly his legs - who actually has a pose like that ? It seems so... Unnatural and sort of like he's been posses by a leg demon and it gives him the ability to stretch his legs to un-human like proportions. Or he's double jointed. Although, that's not as fun as a leg demon.

Another post ended but another will be coming soon!
I thought I might just talk about this for a second, since I'm sure you'd like to know (even if you don't, just stay and read, it may interest you !)

Commission drawings : What I like to do is, when someone starts to follow my and they were invited from a game or a website, I'll do a drawing of their avatar, to make them feel welcome and that I care about my readers ! So, if you'd like a commission drawing of your avatar, just follow my blog and then send me a picture of your avatar to cheekychat988@gmail.com.


Thanks so much for support a little mans dream !

Lots of love, Matt

P.S here is a random selfie I took whilst I finished the drawing this morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment